You will be responsible for viewing and writing a reaction paper on one of the following movies pertaining to family issues. The reaction paper must be 1.5 spaced, font size 12 or 14 and could be about 1 page, responding to the questions provided.
Directions: Please choose a movie from this list below to watch and reflect upon.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
“The Pursuit of Happyness”
Just from $13/Page
- Paragraph one: movie title & describe the primary characters and tell a little about the plot summary.
- Paragraph two: What was your reaction to this movie? Emotions you felt while watching this film? Provide some examples from the movie that evoked the feelings.
- Summary paragraph: How does this movie relate to what we are studying in class/text book? What are the key elements?
Your reaction paper will be based on (ONE) of the following movies:
Choose one to watch and comment on:
- “Parenthood” Starring Steve Martin
- “Your, Mine, and Ours”starring Dennis Quade
- “Kramer vs Kramer” starring Dustin Hoffman and Merle Streep
- “The Pursuit of Happyness” starring Will Smith
- Dan in Real Life. Starring Steve Carell
- Father of the Bride. Starring Steve Martin
- Home for the Holidays. Starring Holly Hunter
- Meet the Parents. Starring Ben Stiller
- Ordinary People. Starring Timothy Hutton
- An unfinished Life. Staring Jennifer Lopez
- The Squid and the Whale. Starring Jeff Daniels
- The Big Sick. Starring, Kumal Nanjiani
- Inside Out, Cartoon. (2015)
- Madea’s Witness Protection, starring Tyler Perry. (2012)
- Madea’s Big Happy Family, 2011.
- Meet the Browns. (2008)
- The Incredibles. Cartoon. (2004)
- Brave. Cartoon (2012)
- Coco. Cartoon (2017)