The argumentative essay is a genre of writing that requires the student to investigate a topic; collect and evaluate evidence; and establish a position on the topic in a concise manner. Argumentative essay assignments generally call for research of literature or previously published material. Detailed research allows the student to learn about the topic and to understand different points of view regarding the topic so that she/he may choose a position and support it with the evidence collected during research. Regardless of the amount or type of research involved, argumentative essays must establish a clear thesis and follow sound reasoning.
A 10-page double spaced argumentative essay requires the topic from the subject index of your course textbook. The topic will be based on the subject choice of your interest on a random first come basis. Specific dates for completion of the essay will be posted during the semester. The essay will be weighted on a 1000-point system. (APA format, 12-point font, rules of grammar and writing do apply).
Specific instructions required for the following format of the argumentative essay:
• cover page (title-name-course code-semester)
• introduction of the topic along with a clear, concise, and defined argument statement that you want to make should occur in the first paragraph(s) of the essay
• define and explain the topic in more detail providing research for description
• identify and make a personal opinion argument as it pertains to the topic from your perspective
• provide evidential support (whether factual, logical, statistical, or anecdotal) concerning your opinion argument stance in relation to the topic
• make a conclusion to re-address the topic along with consideration as it pertains to the evidence you provided for making an argument
• reference page to include a minimum of four (4) sources that can be utilized from the following academic criteria: textbook, professional journal(s), scholarly book(s), scholarly website(s) (use Google Scholar)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.