Write a 5-page paper in in which in you briefly cover for following organizational behavior topics to illustrate relevance to management.
- Individual Level of Analysis
- Abilities and aptitudes (cognitive, physical, psychomotor, sensory)
- Personality traits and theories (e.g., Five Factor Model or “Big 5”, Myers-Briggs Type Inventory, and emotional intelligence)
- Attitudes (job satisfaction, organizational commitment, job involvement, etc.)
- Values and ethics
- Perception and attributions
- Learning theory (or reinforcement theory)
- Motivation theories and applied motivation topics (empowerment, pay for performance, goal setting, job redesign)
- Stress management
- Group Level of Analysis
- Small group and team formation and processes
- Intergroup conflict and conflict resolution (includes negotiation)
- Communication processes
- Power and politics
- Decision making models (individual and group, participatory management, rational and bounded rationality models)
- Organization Level of Analysis
- Organizational culture
- Organization development and change
- Organization structure and design
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Organization Level of Analysis.
Just from $13/Page
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Spacing setting must be: Before=0, After=0, Line spacing =Double, At= blank
You also should have at least three (3) peer-reviewed sources to support some points made (why your proposed action is valid, the problem you’ve identified, etc.). Be sure to add appendices to strengthen and support your recommendation