I will need to summarize the book “Why democracy is failing to deliver economic growth- and how to fix it” by Dambisa Moyo, by answering the equations below!
1. What is the main argument or arguments the author is making? Do you agree? Disagree? Why?
2. Are there any important points about the subject area that you think the author has omitted or under-emphasized? Over-emphasized? Why?
3. What are the key assumptions the author had to make in order to make the arguments in this book? If those assumptions were different, how would the author’s argument have to be different?
4. How do the arguments in the book you’re reading compare and contrast with the other readings we’ve done so far?
5. How does the information presented by the author relate to recent important world events? Does the author’s work seem still to be relevant today? Or is the world changing so quickly that even recently-published books on international issues soon grow out of date?
6. What recommendations might you have for United States policy makers — the President, the Departments of Defense, State, Commerce, etc., the Congress, or others — to cope with the issues presented in the author’s work?
7. How might you, as a concerned and informed citizen, take steps to cope with the issues presented in the author’s work?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.